Green Deal Loans
Green Deal loans not only offer competitive interest rates, but are more easily managed as loans are repaid as part of a customer’s energy bill, which will normally be reduced by the energy savings generated from the measure the loan has financed – a “Pay-As-You-Save” scheme. Furthermore, the loan remains with the property and is paid by the energy bill payer from time to time – ensuring the payments are made by the person who benefits from the energy saving.
Key Eligibility Criteria
Eligible Measures under Green Deal Plans
- New or replacement boiler (condensing, biomass)
- Solid Wall (internal & external)/ Loft/ Floor Insulation
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Heating/ Hot Water/ Lighting Controls
- Heating System Insulation
- Ground and air source heat pumps
- Fan assisted storage heaters
- Flue gas recovery devices
- Innovative hot water systems
- Draught proofing
Eligibility Requirements for Green Deal Plans
- Minimum age of 18 years’ old & maximum age of 75 years of age.
- Minimum annual income of £12,000
- Property must be a fixed address in England, Wales or Scotland
- No County Court Judgments in the previous 2 years or bankruptcy in the previous 5 years
- You must consent to having a credit check performed
- If you are a landlord, you must receive consent from your tenant
- If you are a tenant, you must receive permission from your landlord
- You should have a good credit history i.e. equivalent to a credit score of 694 with Experian
Oakrun Partners Ltd comply with the Green Deal Code of Practice Version 5 issued by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.